Also known as: Parker Pond
Lake Parker is a very tranquil lake spanning approximately 1 mile long by ½ mile wide. Although it's the largest lake (in acreage) in Glover many people don't know about it, making this a desirable location. It is in walking distance to Lake Parker General Store and some of the best pizza in the Northeast Kingdom at the Parker Pie Company. Be sure to try some of the local brews they have on tap.
- Type: Natural freshwater lake
- Towns located within: Glover
- Acres: 239
- Restrooms: Summer only
- Lake Association: lakeparker.org
- VT Fish & wildlife public boat launch
- Boating restrictions: no jet skis or personal watercraft
- Lake Association: Lakeparker.org
- Depth Chart: http://dec.vermont.gov/watershed/lakes-ponds/data-maps/charts
- Species: Rainbow Trout, Yellow Perch, Northern Pike, Large and Smallmouth Bass, Chain Pickerel, Bullhead and Panfish
- Fishing Season is open year round, ice fishing open season is from the 3rd Saturday in January to March 15th. For more information go to: vtfishandwildlife.com
There are many recreational activities to do in the area including; swimming, fishing, ice fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, hunting, museums & biking. Also be sure to check out the wildlife such as Moose, Deer, Turkeys, Loons, Kingfishers, migrating birds and other small mammals.
Nearby Lakes and Ponds
Below please view all properties listed for sale on Lake Parker: