Holland Pond is a remote, serene pond that is definitely worth the trip. It is surrounded by the Bill Sladyk Wildlife Management Area consisting of 9,493 acres for camping, hiking and exploring. There is an abundance of wildlife in and around Holland Pond and it is a very popular spot for kayaking and canoeing. If you are looking to get away from everything, pack your bags and get ready for some peace and quiet. Just make sure to bring your fishing pole.
- Type: Natural freshwater pond
- Towns located within: Holland
- Acres: 334
- Maximum Depth: 39 feet
- Elevation: 1430 feet
- Restrooms: None
- Public beach: no
- VT Fish & wildlife public boat launch
- Boating restrictions: None
- Depth Chart: http://dec.vermont.gov/watershed/lakes-ponds/data-maps/charts
- Species: Brook, Brown and Rainbow Trout, Chain Pickerel, and Bullhead
- Fishing Seasons run from the 2nd Saturday in April to October 31. For more information go to: vtfishandwildlife.com
There are many recreational activities to do in the area including; swimming, fishing, ice fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, hunting, museums & biking. Also be sure to check out the wildlife such as Moose, Deer, Turkeys, Loons, Kingfishers, migrating birds and other small mammals.
Nearby Lakes and Ponds
Below please view all properties listed for sale on Holland Pond: