Daniels Pond is where you go for peace and quiet. There is not a lot of activity on the pond so it is perfect for fishing, swimming or bird watching. Daniels Pond is only a short distance away from Lake Parker and Shadow Lake and almost mid-way between Jay Peak Resort, Burke Mountain and Stowe. If you decide to get away from the lake for the day, you have your choice of Resorts to visit.
- Type: Natural freshwater lake
- Towns located within: Glover
- Acres: 61
- Maximum Depth: 13 feet
- Restrooms: None
- VT Fish & wildlife public fishing access
- Boating restrictions: small boats only, no jet skis or personal watercraft, 5mph max.
- Depth Chart
- Species: Yellow Perch, Chain Pickerel, Bullhead and Panfish
- Fishing Seasons are open year round. For more information go to: vtfishandwildlife.com
There are many recreational activities to do in the area including; swimming, fishing, ice fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, hunting, museums & biking. Also be sure to check out the wildlife such as Moose, Deer, Turkeys, Loons, Kingfishers, migrating birds and other small mammals.
Nearby Lakes and Ponds
Below please view all properties listed for sale on Daniels Pond: